/** Start Google Analytics */ /** End Google Analytics */

2010/03/01

The beginning

Where should I start? The final push to start this blog was the Vancouver Olympics hockey tournament. And in that, the emotional trigger, the surreal semifinal between my native country Finland and USA. Just got an idea that I could use a vent to get rid of all the hockey analysis going on in my mind that has nothing to do with the real priorities in my life. No point in steaming at home about the ups and the downs of some "silly" game. In the net I might even reach someone who enjoys this. A win-win even..

Anyway, just the intro to the blog this time. There will be more background for the whole excercise in the next post. After that I promise to come back as often as I have some emotional outburst on national, international or any other level of hockey. Players, teams, tournaments. Media approach, stories, highlights. Anything that deserves another opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?